Thank you to everyone for their support for the 2020 Raffle, the raffle raises important funds that allows us to promote the Wensleydale Longwool and this year we are delighted to report it raised over £700. The final total will be publicised shortly when the last amounts are in.
The winners, as drawn at the WLSBA Council meeting, are as follows;
- Handmade Rug donated by Sheila Leech – Won by Shelagh Prescott
- Handmade Wensleydale Shawl donated by Ilketshall Wensleydales – Won by Diane Shadforth
- Handmade Tweed Cushion donated by Lynn Scott at AllaboutWool – Won by Albert Priest
- £50 Cash – Won by Roger Field
- Sheep Cushion donated by Chilton Grounds Farm Flock – Won by Ali Parsons
- Sheep Health, Husbandry and Disease Book – Donated by Agnes Winter – Won by Lynn Scott
- Handmade Willow Piglet donated by The Willow Barn – Won by M Field
- £25 M&S Voucher donated by F Pedley – Won by Peter Donaldson
- £30 HTA Voucher – won by Pauline Hodkinson
- £20 Mole Country Stores Voucher donated by M Smith – won by P Woodall
- Foot Shear Set donated by D Ford – won by R Webb
- Welsh Whisky donated by J & S Thompson – won by B Nish
Winners will be contacted over the next few days or prizes posted out. Congratulations and again thank you for your support.